Work with us!
You are creative and innovative. You don’t need to be micromanaged. You like to stretch your brain. You are smart and you like to solve problems with other smart people. You know that mobile is the next big boom. You want to be in on the ground floor …creating and developing products… not just projects. We have one simple mission – to innovate and deliver the best mobile apps to power the economies of people, businesses and enterprises.
Let us harness your superior brainpower and you’ll be joining a team where employees are treated like the valuable resources that they are. We offer a competitive suite of benefits including employee health and life insurance fully paid by the company, 20 days paid time off plus regular holidays.
Join us and launch your creative spirit. To get the conversation started, please send us an email with your resume to email@example.com.
Watch our New Employee Welcome video.
Immediate Job Openings:
FIELD MARKETING MANAGER – Shanghai
The Field Marketing Manager (FMM) will be a member of Appconomy’s core team in China. Appconomy operates a cloud-based platform for mobile marketing and commerce that directly connects consumers and merchants through its JinjinTM marketplace and branded apps for smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. Appconomy is currently working with merchants in the retail industry, in particular the food & beverage (F&B), health & beauty, fashion, and department store sectors in China.
The FMM will work closely with Appconomy’s product managers, sales & business development staff, and retail customers. The primary responsibilities will include the following areas: Marketing & Promotion Strategy; Brand Development & Strategy; Development and Execution of Joint Marketing Plans and Promotions with customers and partners; Tracking and Reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other administrative marketing tasks, as needed.
The FMM must have a background and proven track record in the following areas: retail and/or F&B; consumer and/or business-to-business brand strategy and management; marketing and/or promotion support of mobile/social applications or solutions. The FMM role is critical to the company’s success and they will be directly involved in influencing revenue generated through the company’s offerings in China. This position will direct report to the US-based Vice President of Marketing with additional day-to-day status reporting and interaction with a China-based General Manager.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Under the direction of management, design and lead efforts to drive awareness and accelerate customer demand, including development of messaging, positioning, collateral, training materials, training courses, and communications for Appconomy’s mobile apps and mobile marketing & commerce platform.
- Partner with product management and business development to plan, lead and execute product launches and individual merchant location launches.
- After product and merchant launches, plan and implement on-going online and offline campaigns to maximize engagement by end users with the mobile apps, including in-app notifications, advertising, public relations, events, direct demand generation, and other promotional tactics.
- Facilitate customer advisory input, and coordinate with Product Management for new functionalities and features.
- Develop and implement sales tools and training for the sales organization, with individual attention to ensuring that they are able to successfully use the tools & training
- Produce product collateral and assist in producing business development proposals.
- Participate in managing social media presence and campaigns in China utilizing Sina Weibo, Weixin, QQ, and other social media channels.
- Write and produce blog posts, and update Chinese language website.
- Under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing, coordinate with media – both analysts and reporters – to write press releases and respond to press inquiries.
Desired Hiring Requirements Include:
- Demonstrated track record of successfully producing field marketing material and collateral in a technology company
- Experience interacting with media, customers, partners and the public – through traditional and social channels – representing technology products.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in software or technology marketing, and understanding of consumer technology (such as online retail, destination website, or other consumer-oriented ecommerce).
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Superior ability to communicate effectively with customers, product developers, and management.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams
- Native Mandarin speaker with fluency in English
- University degree
If you are interested in working with us but your job isn’t posted here, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll hold on to you for future possibilities.